Thursday 1 September 2011

I and family went back to the hometown at Kemaman,Terengganu.We went there by fathers car.Every people have their hometown.They usually back to their hometown during school holidays and festival day.Back to the hometown was the most sxciting and unforgettable day.Last school holiday,I and my family went back to the hometown.It was located at Kuala Terengganu.We went there by our fathers new car.So,we started our journey at 10.00 am,in  mornig day.Our journey back to the hometown is about four hours.So,my father used shortcut road to shorten our journey.It is about 3.00 pm,we reach at the hometown.My hometown is quite small but so peaceful.Thats why i liked to me precious hometown.At there,we have many interesting activities like fishing at the river.With my cousins.We caught many fish like ikan patin,ikan kelah,ikan keli and the other.I was so happy because i can gathered our family more.At last day ,we went to the river that was located behind my grandmothers house.We went to the river for swam,It was so excited.While we swam in the river,my mother and father were rosted fish and chicken near the riverside.We back to hometown at 5.00 pm.We started our home journey to Kuala Lumpur at 4.00 pm.We greeted our nice,and the others.It was so sad and enjoyable trip.I hope that i will be able to go hometown again and learn the thing from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment